Jobs for Europeans
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions. In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions. In a very short time, Fortanix has won numerous awards and is already helping some of the world's largest companies protect their most valuable digital assets.
At Fortanix we are redefining what cloud security means. Our customers use our software platform to build and run software much more securely than was previously possible. We are seeking software engineers to extend the capability and performance of our cloud security solutions.
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture
- Design, implement, test, and maintain one or more of: ›
- The backend of our cloud security platform, written in Rust, C
- Our Runtime Encryption® software for SGX, written in Rust and C
- Help deploy, monitor, and tune the performance of our software
- Participate in peer code review, which we believe results in a higher-quality product
- Follow security best practices (don’t worry, we’ll tell you what they are)
You are someone who:
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity
- Pays attention to detail
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
- Experience in Rust is very advantageous, but not a hard requirement if you're willing to learn and cover 2 or more of the following languages:
- C/C++, Java, Python, or Go
- Coursework and/or professional experience in computer architecture and operating systems
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent training or work experience
- Security experience is a plus, but is not required
- 3+ years of work experience
- Excellent written and spoken English
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, No, I need a work permit to be arranged, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
Our culture is defined by 3 core values: excellence, replication and ownership. Maybe you'll miss the foosball, gaming corner or barista, but for passionate engineers striving for the highest we provide the best possible work environment with excellent growth perspective. Next to a highly competitive base salary we provide 25 holidays, travel expense remuneration and, if necessary, covering relocation costs, 30% ruling et cetera.
To apply for this job please visit www.careersineurope.eu.