Jobs for Europeans
We're seeking passionate people to work with us to change the very idea of how people use cloud computing. We take pride in making Fortanix a great place to work. Coworkers recognize that great ideas can come from anyone, and everyone is encouraged to jump in, contribute, and ask questions. In tackling the hardest problems, we believe that working together will produce better solutions. In a very short time, Fortanix has won numerous awards and is already helping some of the world's largest companies protect their most valuable digital assets.
At Fortanix, we are redefining cloud security. We are seeking DevOps engineers to build, maintain, and improve our production infrastructure and development tools. The DevOps Team has wide-ranging impact at Fortanix: we ensure that all Fortanix Engineers can reliably, efficiently, and safely deliver our product to customers; we measure, monitor, and automate whenever and whatever we can; we continually look for ways to improve ourselves and our tools.
- Contribute to a friendly and helpful company culture
- Build and maintain automation to improve the efficiency of all Fortanix engineers
- Define the production metrics we should track, and ensure we’re monitoring them.
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Contribute to defining security best-practices, and ensuring our infrastructure adheres to them
- Write and deploy code, and continue to find ways to make it easier for your peers to do the same
Technologies we use:
- Jenkins, Travis
- Chef, Ansible, Terraform
- Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud
- Python, Bash
You are someone who:
- Exhibits uncompromising integrity
- Pays attention to detail
- Thinks critically about complex technical problems
- Can work independently, while also being an effective member of a team
- Is interested in continuous learning and improvement
- 6+ years of software engineering experience, preferably in a DevOps-related role
- Proficiency in a scripting language, such as Python, Ruby, Perl, or Bash
- An understanding of networking protocols, such as IP, DNS, TCP, TLS
- Experience with Linux administration
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with one or more of:
- Virtualization or container environments like KVM and Docker
- Orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes
- Configuration and provisioning management tools like Chef, Ansible, and Puppet
- Monitoring tools such as Sensu, Prometheus, Nagios or similar
- Continuous integration systems like Jenkins and Travis
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, No, I need a work permit to be arranged, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
Our culture is defined by 3 core values: excellence, replication and ownership. Maybe you'll miss the foosball, gaming corner or barista, but for passionate engineers striving for the highest we provide the best possible work environment with excellent growth perspective. Next to a highly competitive base salary we provide 25 holidays, travel expense remuneration and, if necessary, covering relocation costs, 30% ruling et cetera.
To apply for this job please visit www.careersineurope.eu.