Jobs for Europeans
Who are we?
An agri-food-tech start-up that is developing and delivering a prediction service, powered by sensor data and Artificial Intelligence, to soft fruit (strawberries) growers. We aim to better inform soft fruit growers about how much they are most likely to produce 1-4 weeks ahead. Since soft fruit is usually sold in advance, an accurate and timely prediction has a huge benefit on getting a better price for the actual entire volume produced. We have recently secured funding to work towards a commercially viable product and have strong growth targets for 2021-2022 and are looking for an expansion of our team.
What will you do?
You will be part of a small (6-8) multi-disciplined development team with hardware experts (for our Smart Crop Cam), data & machine- deep learning experts (for our prediction models) and front-end developers (for our dashboard). An important responsibility within the team for you will be the development of our api- and database components and developing / maintaining all the interfaces for our solution. In this role you have an important role in signalling interdependencies within the solution as a whole from both a building- and a (technical) design perspective.
We are looking for:
- A C# lead developer (medior or senior level)
- High level of knowledge on .Net Core, API and SQL development.
- Our Technology stack comprises Microsoft .Net Core, Python, SQL Db, NoSql Db, React and Pandas
- Azure is used as deployment environment, knowledge of Storage Arrays, SQL servers, Web apps, CDNS and Docker is required.
- Experience with performance optimisation in big data solutions
- Minimum bachelor's degree
- A team player who understands the dynamics of a team and knows how to keep the team’s performance effective and speedy
- Working with Scrum/Agile working is second nature to you.
- Someone who is committed towards working in a start – up for a longer period.
- Hours per week: (near) fulltime (32-40/ week)
Someone who can take the technical lead in bringing this innovative solution to a next level and beyond.
It would be awesome if you are a very detailed and independent person who dares to make substantiated decisions to move forward.Besides that you are able to communicate concise and address your designs and building concerns within the team from a more technical solution (architect) “point of view”. You are still eager to learn and willing to share your knowledge within the team. When something does not work you do not stop until it does.
No, but I will graduate/have graduated in The Netherlands, Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, No, I need a work permit to be arranged, No, but I will graduate/have graduated MA/Msc level at a global top-150 University, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- A challenging and crucial position for our solution in a dynamic start up.
- An ambitious and enthusiastic multi-disciplinary team dedicated to solving a real-world challenge in an innovative way. – With this solution we have the potential to have a huge impact on the (soft) fruit industry.
- A competitive salary
- Possibilities to participate as a shareholder after a mutually agreed trial period, if desired, is negotiable.
- Lunch during office days
- Flexibility in working at home and office*
*) Our offices are based in Eindhoven and Amsterdam. You are flexible to work from home, but we have some structural working days together at the office.
To apply for this job please visit www.careersineurope.eu.