Jobs for Europeans
A global provider of online collaboration solutions, currently undergoing hypergrowth and based in Amsterdam.
Ensuring uptime and reliability for global customers in a international team, within a high growth scale-up. Next to providing solutions to ensure uptime and reliability, you're also involved in tasks to ensure scalability, improve CI/CD processes and drive automation. You're also working on distributed architure solutions using cloud providers.
– Academic level (Bsc or Msc) educational background in a relevant discipline
– At least 5 years DevOps focused experience
– Experience with Kubernetes & Docker
– Strong Python skills for scripting
– Strong experience with cloud platforms
– Experience with Ansible
– Experience with Terraform
– Knowledge of IaC appoach
– Knowledge of best practices when it comes to automation, build, testing etc.
The work environment and benefits are fantastic, and we can consider candidates from across the globe. However, you are expected to meet all of the above to be considered. Also, this role is only open to someone looking for permanent employment.
Offered are: perm contract. A very competitive salary and additional benefits such as stock options, travel allowance, lunch provided etc.
To apply for this job please visit www.careersineurope.eu.