Our client is a fast-growing, online broker active in 18 countries. They are the market leader in the Netherlands and a top tier player in Europe, executing over 40 billion euro in transactions across 65 exchanges worldwide.
- Create digital marketing and communications, such as email templates, banner ads.
- You’ll get to work on digital marketing and communications in 18 countries throughout Europe.
- Maintain brand consistency and quality while working independently from the rest of the product team
- You have spectacular visual design skills and always put the customer first obsessing over simplicity, friction-less usability and pixel perfection and have a portfolio to show your work.
- You have extensive knowledge of Adobe CS, especially Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You don’t wait around for things to happen; have a “get things done” attitude.
- You have the ability to work under minimal supervision, independently and/or as a member of a project team.
- Aside from designing well, you can speak English fluently.
Note: Only candidates who are local or are already located in Bulgaria with EU/EEA nationality or work permit will be considered.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- An awesome role within a fast growing company;
- Competitive salary;
- Ownership – the freedom and space to be trusted to do what you do best and to get things done – quickly;
- A real opportunity to explore and experiment – developing new & improving current product features;
- An excellent career move – complexity, challenge and real variety collaborating with smart, passionate and creative people;
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for technical skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.