Top level job
As a customer service outsourcing company, our client rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. They have been helping customers across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 30 years. With a HQ in the USA, the company employs thousands of professionals spanning 19 countries around the world. In Bulgaria they have 2 office locations in Sofia with over 1000 people and smaller premises in Burgas and Varna.
The team will be responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting hardware and software problems with storage systems, multi-system/ multi-network interoperability issues.
Our client will provide full initial technical product and process training, required for the specific job role.
Manage resolution of technical issues for a distinct set of clients and also build high level of client trust
Analyze customer problems to find the best technical solutions
Able to prioritize tasks and to involve other teams when needed by following the escalation procedures
Responsible also to document all cases and resolutions in order to create good knowledge base
- Very good command of Portuguese
- Very good command of English
- Good knowledge in computer technologies and networking
Any of the following knowledge or experience would be considered as advantage:
- Technical support experience in enterprise environments
- IT related Certification (Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA, others)
- Understanding of SAN & NAS hardware and protocols
Standard working hours – Monday-Friday
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
• A good an fast-paced work environment;
• Competitive salary and bonus based on the account performance;
• Excellent social benefits package;
• Provides you a great training;
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities;
• Employee recognition programs;
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.;
• Support you with a Buddy system and with a relocation package;
• Good office location;
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for the relevant language & technical experience required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.