Top level job
Our client, a Dutch company, offers service of engineering for projects in heating, electrical and irrigation for a turnkey greenhouse projects. They focus on providing their customers with the best solution in designing and engineering for foil greenhouses, venlo greenhouses, tropical greenhouses and more. With over 10 years of experience, the company is growing steadily, releasing projects around the globe. Following their expansion needs, the company is opening a new office in Varna, Bulgaria.
If you are interested in modern heating and watertechnical installations or project management, international culture that is open to share knowledge, to become part of a newly formed team, to use your experience and skills to help the fresh set up and establish high quality standards, then this opportunity could be the one for you!
Currently we are looking to hire a Senior Design Engineer for the newly opened office in Varna:
- Prepares Engineering construction drawings for heating systems and commercial projects utilizing AutoCAD Architecture and REVIT
- Responsible for producing high quality construction documentation
- Produces Lot Specific and Master plans in accordance with Fieldstone and/or client-specific standards
- Develops and drafts architectural and engineering details and plans, assists management in preparing proposals and generates correspondence for clients and managers
- Maintains dynamic communication with contractors, clients, staff and the general public for any architectural, engineering or construction issues
- Participates in occasional team meetings to help resolve project issues such as coordination, scheduling, and technical concerns
- Knowledge engineering for heating and water systems documents, building codes and CAD concepts
- Advanced CAD/BIM drafting skills; proficiency in Revit preferred (3+ years of experience)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verball
- Excellent command of the English language – spoken and written
Our client will only consider local candidates!
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Opportunity to join a newly formed team
- To work in an international company with Dutch management
- Career and development opportunity
- Competitive salary