Do you speak Turkish (B2) and English (B1)?
Join the Sales Hosting Desk for the Turkish market in an international company now!
Would you like to join the sales support team of a worldwide web hosting company that is looking for Turkish speakers for the location in Sofia ? For this project we are looking for consultants who will answer customers questions regarding products and services. In this role you are also responsible to inform customers about new offers and selling of newly launched products.
- Provide professional consultation on questions regarding current products/services as well as new purchases.
- Respond and provide information to customers regarding new offerings, contract extension options, and attempts to cross-sell additional products/services.
- Provide support to hosting customers on inbound chats/calls;
- Be the first point of contact with customers;
- Working hours: Monday- Friday 10:00-20:00
• You are fluent in Turkish and English speaker ( B1)
• You understand the importance of sales or you are an experienced in sales.
• You are used to internet and are interested in technology especially in hosting technologies.
• Your attitude is proactive and you are able to communicate clearly and on a friendly manner.
• You are born to multitask in a dynamic environment.
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
• A good an fast-paced work environment;
• Competitive salary
• Excellent social benefits package;
• Provides you a great training
• Promote-from-within advancement opportunities;
• Employee recognition programs;
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.;
• Support you with a Buddy system and with a relocation package;
• Good office location
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.