- Hands-on implementation and execution of functional and non-functional tests.
- Testing and verifying e-commerce web and mobile integrations, systems and platforms.
- Gathering required information and documents from various sources and evaluating the information for testing.
- Creating and maintaining test documentation and test strategy.
- Providing efficient reports and suggestions for improvements in order to ensure the high-quality standards.
- Reporting and tracking the life cycle of identified bugs and issues.
- Working closely with Project managers, Developers and Product owners.
- Working with SCRUM and Kanban teams.
- Be part of the QA strategy planning and QA estimations process.
- At least 3 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- Experience in test case design and execution of end-to-end integration tests in web/mobile environment.
- Complete understanding of the QA process and software development methodologies.
- Experience in e-commerce testing is an advantage.
- Experience in performance and security testing is an advantage.
- Good English communication skills.
Note: Only candidates who are local or are already located in Bulgaria AND with EU/EEA nationality or work permit will be considered.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- Competitive salary;
- Ownership – the freedom and space to be trusted to do what you do best and to get things done – quickly;
- A real opportunity to explore and experiment – developing new & improving current product features;
- Be a part of fast growing company and work with globally recognized brands.
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for technical skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.