Join one of the fastest growing companies in Amsterdam and work together with an international team, passionate about inspiring people to relive and share life’s moments through personalized photo products. With customer centricity at our core, we are driven by quality, creativity, innovation, development and providing the best customer experience anytime, anywhere.
We are Albelli, specialists in photo products and experts in building intuitive software to create them. Albelli is the consumer brand of Albumprinter, which was launched in 2003. We started selling photo books in the Netherlands and soon expanded into other markets and broadened our portfolio, to include other products like wall art and calendars.
Are you the Full Stack Developer who will make our Customer Care Technology squad flourish by supporting the overall Care Departments’ strategic goals? This by introducing innovative technologies and modern practices. Then we are looking for you!
You will join a new and unique squad specifically focused on supporting the Customer Care Department by partnering with other operational teams to deliver the best customer journey. This by implementing best-in-class systems & tools, using BI & analytics to its’ fullest extent, and strive for constant innovation.
At albelli, we aim to be an Agile company with a lot of room for (personal) development. We are focused on growth, not just in revenue or size but also in the maturity of our people and processes.
As a Full Stack developer for the Care Technology Squad you will have overall responsibility for delivering, integrating and maintaining high value Customer Care systems and tools. Together with the other members of your cross functional squad, you will be designing, building and maintaining robust, highly scalable, testable and maintainable technical solutions, APIs and services.
You are a highly skilled professional who can work independently, but is also an effective team player. Flexibility and excellent communication skills are a must. You are critical and challenge proposed solutions to deliver the best solutions for our customers. Other than this, you also own the skillset to be pragmatic when needed.
The ideal candidate will be someone who has extensive experience as a Full Stack Developer in a B2C eCommerce environment and has excellent knowledge about the technical design of scalable software components and distributed systems. You know how to think customer centric and out the needs of the customer first.
- Design and develop robust, testable and maintainable software solutions
- Sharing the responsibility for delivering high quality software with other team members and willing to closely collaborate (e.g. pair programming)
- Willing to show and demo your work to main stakeholders
Some of the initiatives to be worked on:
- Verint implementation & optimization (Customer engagement system)
- Verint system integration (Looker, Slack, Jira, etc)
- Process automation: e.g. Chat bot possibilities
- Set up and integrate modern Customer Care Backoffice platform
- Automated reporting by using BI and Data analytics
- Excellent coding and design skills in JS, HTML and SCSS/CSS
- Experienced in object-oriented programming/design
- JSON and Rest API integration experience
- Effective communication in English (speaking and writing) is a must
- You have EU/EEA country passport/citizenship and/or unlimited work permission for The Netherlands. We can not consider candidates for which a work permit needs to be arranged.
Will be a plus
- Bachelor or Master Degree in computer science/engineering
- Experience with Microsoft web technologies (ASP.NET MVC or Web API)
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Continuous Delivery, TDD, BDD, DDD
- Experience with Customer Service solutions such as online Chat, Email Ticket systems and/or Chatbots
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
What we offer
This high-impact role is challenging, as we have high expectations, but at the same time rewarding. We provide a highly competitive compensation package including perks, and an atmosphere with a lot of opportunities to develop yourself. You will work in an international environment with more than 33 different nationalities. Albelli is located in the exciting heart of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The office is just a 2-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station.
At albelli we work hard, have fun, and never forget to celebrate our successes. We value innovation, creating high-quality products and delivering the best customer service. We are a fast-growing company that combines an e-commerce mind-set with a tangible and emotional product. Besides our famous annual new year’s party and summer party, we end the week with Friday afternoon drinks.
Would you like to be part of this dynamic and international team? Would you like to work with award winning brands and products? Come join us and let’s create memorable moments together!
Help finding an apartment
Communication and all issues related to the position are curated by the recruitment partner of Albelli.
You have EU/EEA country passport/citizenship and/or unlimited work permission for The Netherlands. We can not consider candidates for which a work permit needs to be arranged.