Cteleport is a rapidly growing marine travel agency. Using latest IT technologies the company has developed a revolutionary platform that allows it’s clients to drastically save time for crew change arrangements (up to 20 times faster than with competitors) and offers great cost reduction.
To increase the pace of growth even further we are looking for an addition to our Sales team who will be working from our Holland office. The person will be responsible for the initial contact with the client to identify key information and provide brief overview of our services.
You can become a part of a team that is changing how the industry works.
- Manage content creation: blogs, articles, presentations
- Help to arrange conferences
- Cooperate with Sales team
- Shape up marketing strategy: channels, messaging
This job is only open to applicants with an EU/EFTA country nationality and living in the Netherlands. Please respect these requirements and do not apply if you have a Non-EU country nationality. Your application will be discarded without further notice.
- Previous experience as Marketing or Sales specialist at least 1 year
- Proven experience in B2B business
- Good communication skills
- High level of responsibility
- Fluent English
- You already live in the Netehrlands or will move here anyway (not dependent on job offer!) on short notice
- You have the nationality of an EU/EFTA country, so no work permit required
In order to apply please fill in the form: https://goo.gl/forms/oFnQ0fQehIEIWoyl2
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Competitive salary that will depend on your skills and experience 1800 – 3500 EUR NET
- Become a part of innovative product development
- Work with a friendly and helpful team
- Future growth opportunities