Nice to meet you…
We are 5CA. We work with well-known customers in the video games and technology industries to build great customer experiences. We provide omnichannel customer support in a wide variety of languages, always using the latest technologies and tools. We’re not your typical contact center. You won’t find any cubicles here. In just two short years we’ve grown our Utrecht office from 15 to 100 employees. This is a fast-paced, dynamic workplace where every day is different and developments take place over the course of days, not months.
5CA’s culture is shaped by a young and talented workforce hailing from all corners of the globe with a thirst for new and exciting technology and games as the binding factor. The 5CA workforce is a community of gamers, techies, and geeks. 5CA has a flat hierarchy and every team member is encouraged to bring out the best in themselves and act beyond the scope of their job description.
Why we want you:
As Jr, SQL Engineer at 5CA you will take charge of our state-of-the-art Data Warehouse. You will ensure that the Data Warehouse is always up and running, which is crucial for 5CA’s ability to provide accurate insights to all of our international clients in the Gaming and Tech industries. You will safeguard the integrity of 5CA’s data and work alongside 5CA’s Data Warehouse Developer and Data Analytics team as well as your other colleagues at 5CA, a community of gaming enthusiasts. You will learn all there is to know about the technical back-end of analytics & data at 5CA, helping prepare you for further growth in this area.
- Maintaining the ETL Solution
- Maintenance of Virtual Machines
- Maintenance of the Data Warehouse Solution
- Assisting the Data Analysts with any issues concerning the validity of the data or missing data
- Plan and document ideas for any future improvements
- Querying specific requests and building custom datasets as requested by the business
- Working knowledge of T-SQL, knowledge of other forms of SQL can be considered
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Experience with Server Maintenance / DBA
- Experience with Virtual Machines
- Experience working in a Scrum / Agile environment
- You’re fluent n English (Dutch is not required) and have work permission for the Netherlands
The following experience is preferable but not required:
- Experience with Business Intelligence
- SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of ETL Processes
You’re an EU/EEA citizen or otherwise have general work permission for the Netehrlands. You currently live in Holland or already have planned a move.
No, but I will graduate/have graduated in The Netherlands, Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, No, but I will graduate/have graduated MA/Msc level at a global top-150 University, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
A salary according to market standards including secondary benefits and vacation days
- Fast growing company:
We are a fast growing organisation with ambitious A-level clients and working with their products
- Inspiring environment:
With young, brilliant and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun at the office
- Great location:
Office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station