With a team of over 3000 people in Sofia and Plovdiv, our client is the biggest employer in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) sector in Bulgaria. They offer their team members, located in four offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, some of the most modern and comfortable working spaces in Bulgaria, as well as over 40 additional social benefits such as fitness, yoga, psychologist, office massages and others. These are just some of the things that make them “the feel good company”.
Joining the company you can be part of something bigger, participating in CSR activities which reflect the client’s philosophy to give where you live. Several times during the year they put aside their daily work to contribute to the local communities through Days of Giving events.
- Ensure player satisfaction by responding timely and accurately to player’s complaints and disputes
- Perform investigation and documentation of game exploits, bugs and similar other issues pertaining to online gaming world
- Ensure all players adhere to gaming rules and regulations
- Manage gaming operations and report game status to management on daily basis
- Monitor disturbances and imbalances during games and provide corrective solutions
- Keen on playing games.
- Have very good POLISH (written) language skills with a good understanding of how to handle support requests.
- Also good in written & spoken English required for communication between team members and other offices.
- Understanding Player Support. Even if you don’t have experience in the field, you should have a grasp of what a support ticket & chat is and distinguish between what makes a good versus a bad support experience.
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Stable job and career development opportunities
- Attractive salary
- Special Discounts & Offers (Food vouchers, Multisport cards, etc.)
- Additional health insurance
- Special benefits for our team members (Gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office)
- Positive international working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Continuous support and learning
- Employee referral Bonuses
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.