Multiple jobs available
Our client is an international service provider in the aviation industry. For one of their partners, they are looking to recruit Customer Service Consultants to support their team.
- You will learn a lot (especially the handling of the booking programs Amadeus / Oscar)
- You will practice your German and English skills daily
- You will be helping people
- You will be able to contact the air travel customers by phone for bookings, general questions or delays
- And besides, you will also have a lot of fun!
- Friendliness & helpfulness
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English (wrriten and verbal), min. Level B2
- Previous experience in customer service consulting is beneficial
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
- Above average salary
- Discounted air tickets
- Free language courses directly in the company
- Free use of the fitness center and swimming pool
- Meal tickets
- Qualified paid training
- Working in a friendly and very international team
- A modern and inviting working environment in the middle of the metropolis of Prague
- Limited Home Office option is available
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days.