Founded in 2004, our client has become the largest independent BPO provider in Bulgaria. They currently have an operational capacity of 1000 seats split in two locations – Sofia, Bulgaria and Skopje, Macedonia. Their expeerience allows them to provide leading local and global clients with a broad range of tailored BPO, ITO and HRO services. Their mission is to bring value to each client and business process they serve through our strong and professional team, agile business model and state of the art technology. Seeing people as their main asset has lead to a supportive working environment providing a variety of career growth opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Assist clients with locating online tax documents and step by step guides to filing taxes
• Briefly explain gain/loss information for ESPP ( Employee Stock Purchase program) and
Restricted Stock share transactions
• Provide basic explanation of details found on specific company forms
• Provide cost basis information and assist in identifying cost basis treatment of corporate actions
such as spin offs and stock splits
• Explain basic features of content including grant, award and share details
• Assist in generating new passwords, unlocking accounts and resetting security
• Initiate research inquiries for missing online items
• Understand ClientServ registration process and process for linking accounts for a
single sign on view
• Explain purchase plan enrollment parameters and assist with online enrollment
• Submit inquiries to update dividend status to either reinvestment or check
• Provide basic balance information, past trade details and reprints of statements
• Fluency in Spanish
• Good English language skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good computer literacy – MS Office
• Time management skills and working with tough deadlines.
• Professional experience: Successful Competition of Staff Agent Probation Period/or a
relevant experience in a similar environment is an advantage;
• Basic Knowledge of the Business Processes is an advantage as is some financial
knowledge and related experience.
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged. If you need a work permit since you do not have a EU/EEA nationality, it is unfortunately not useful to apply. Thanks for understanding
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
Professional work environment, good base salary and interesting additional benefits.