We are 5CA. We work with well-known customers in the video games and technology industries to build great customer experiences. We provide omnichannel customer support in a wide variety of languages, always using the latest technologies and tools. We’re not your typical contact center. You won’t find any cubicles here.
In just two short years we’ve grown our Utrecht office from 15 to 100 employees. This is a fast-paced, dynamic workplace where every day is different and developments take place over the course of days, not months. 5CA’s culture is shaped by a young and talented workforce hailing from all corners of the globe with a thirst for new and exciting technology and games as the binding factor. The 5CA workforce is a community of gamers, techies, and geeks. 5CA has a flat hierarchy and every team member is encouraged to bring out the best in themselves and act beyond the scope of their job description.
Please use the link provided at the bottom to apply, the apply button will be disabled.
Why we want you:
5CA strives to be on the forefront of customer experience technology. We aim to always use the latest technologies and tools to improve our internal processes while being able to offer the latest technologies to our clients to provide the best possible customer experience. As AI Specialist you will work with 5CA’s AI Manager to implement AI and other new technologies for one of our world-class clients as well as for internal departments including Sales & Marketing, Finance, and Human Resources.
- Develop and roll out a framework for use of AI within 5CA’s customer service projects
- Develop systems that automatically classify inbound customer requests based on skills and content
- Optimize intelligent routing systems
- Optimize systems for automatic case assignment
- Build systems to automatically suggest the right help center content based on customer case subject
- Develop and implement AI solutions for staff departments
Who you are:
You’ve recently obtained your Master’s degree in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Business Informatics, or a related field and you’re itching to put your degree into practice. You’re enthusiastic about technology and more specifically, you’re absolutely convinced of the potential of Artificial Intelligence for the business world. You’re a self-starter and a skilled problem-solver who sees opportunities when they arise and isn’t afraid to grab them.
- Master’s Degree in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Business Informatics, or a related field
- Experience with data analytics, machine learning, and AI
- Solid understanding of software architecture
- Skilled at structuring and solving complex problems
- Experience with Python and C# is a plus
- Experience in customer service is a plus
No, but I will graduate/have graduated in The Netherlands, Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, No, but I will graduate/have graduated MA/Msc level at a global top-150 University, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Salary: a competitive salary according to the market’s standards.
- Fast growing company: we are a fast growing organisation with ambitious A-level clients and working with their products
- Inspiring environment: with young, brilliant and creative professionals and a Human Resources team with which you will have lots of fun at the office
- Great location: office in a great location in Utrecht: two minutes from the central train station