Jobs for Europeans
Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ customers around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise.
They deliver an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, procurement, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
There are more than 35,000 colleagues across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
The company offers exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Their work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
Currently, our client is looking to recruit: Accountant (General Ledger) with German
• Prepare monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
• Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
• Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
• Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
• Explain billing invoices and accounting policies.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies.
• Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
• Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
• Interact with local client Finance staff, internal and external auditors in completing audits.
• Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives in cooperation with Team Manager
• Takes responsibility for own professional development and growth
• Participate in quality improvement projects
• Support Manager with projects and training
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – minimum 3 years’ experience
• Advanced language skills in English & German
• Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications.
• Knowledge of and ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports.
• Keen to take ownership responsibility
• Proactive in solving day to day issues
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly
• Good communication and development skills
• Team player
• Flexible approach
• Experience of JDE or SAP General Ledger systems preferable
• Good all-round Excel skills
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training
• Bonuses for your results
• Employee referral bonuses
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.